2021 Move In Special
Any new resident who moves in to CHCC’s Canterbury location in January, February or March will receive their first month of assisted living for FREE!
Canterbury of Twinsburg
Come experience premier health care with all the touches of home. Canterbury of Twinsburg is a family business and we make it our business to provide high-quality care, spacious accommodations and the comforts of home. Canterbury of Twinsburg campus offers the best of assisted living and skilled nursing and rehabilitation services in one convenient location.
Canterbury of Twinsburg Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation
Canterbury of Twinsburg offers quality rehabilitation in a warm and welcoming environment. With a dedicated rehabilitation unit, therapy gym, and long term care unit, we are able to meet a wide variety of resident needs. Our services include long/short term care, skilled nursing and rehabilitation, respite and hospice care.
Our services include:
- Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapy
- Private Rehabilitation Suites with Private Baths
- Private Dining Room Available to Residents and Their Families
- Nutritious Meals Daily with A La Carte Menu Options
- Computer Lounge
- Flat Screen Televisions in Every Room
- Recreational Activities Seven Days per Week including Social Events and Outings, Arts and Crafts, Exercise Groups and Pet Therapy
- Wound Care Program
- In-House Spiritual Offerings in Non-Denominational Chapel
- Laundry and Housekeeping Services
- Beauty Salon Services On-Site
Canterbury Commons Ventilator Care Unit
Canterbury Commons has a dedicated Ventilator Care Unit offering:
- State-of-the-Art Ventilators
- Long/Short Term Ventilator Care
- Private Suites/Baths Available
- Individual Care Plans
- Rounding Physicians, Specialty Physicians and Nurse Practioners
- Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapies 7 Days a Week
- Laboratory and Radiology Services Available 24/7
Canterbury Commons Assisted Living
Canterbury Commons Assisted Living provides you or your loved one with independence and the pleasures of home – but with a little extra care and attention. Canterbury Commons provides unfurnished one-bedroom and studio apartments with kitchenettes.
Our qualified nursing staff will provide each resident with a personalized assessment to determine the amount of assistance and support required with his or her activities of daily living. Our goal is for each resident to maintain his or her highest level of independence.
Our services include:
- 24-hour Personal Response System Including 24/7 Nurse
- Weekly Housekeeping Services
- Weekly Personal Laundry and Linen Services
- All Utilities including Telephone, Cable and Internet Service
- Three Nutritious Chef-Prepared Meals Daily
- Barber Shop and Beauty Salon Services On-Site
- Recreational Activities 7 Days per Week
- Group Outings
Canterbury Commons provides residents with various activities to participate in every day.
Co-Medical Directors: Dr. Vijay Rastogi and Dr. Priyadharshni Umapathy
Administrator: Rick Mitchell, LHNA