Countryside Health Care Center
Assisted Living at its Finest
Nestled in a quaint suburban neighborhood in Hubbard, OH, Countryside at the Elmwood offers newly constructed studios and suites providing luxury housing with the comforts and privacy of home.
Countryside at the Elmwood helps residents who need a little extra support with activities of daily living. Friendly, helpful, and respectful staff works with residents to customize a daily schedule based on each person’s lifestyle and preferences.
Residents have access to all community services and amenities in addition to the following:
- Emergency Call System (in all bedrooms and bathrooms)
- On-Site Staff 24 Hours Daily
- Medications Administration/Monitoring
- Experienced Executive Chef
- 3 Nutritious Gourmet meals with menu options
- Private Dining and Guest Meals
- Coffee Shop and snacks available at all times
- Day Lounges with Fireplaces for Socializing
- In-House Beauty/Barber Salon
- Eagle’s Nest Private Dining
- Free WiFi and Cable TV
- Fitness/Wellness Center
- In-House Therapy
Family Satisfaction Survey score (by the Ohio Department of Aging): 92.9
Please click the graph below to view the entire 2016 report.
Countryside at the Elmwood provides residents with various activities to participate in everyday.
Medical Director: Dr. Padmanand Solanki, M.D.
Administrator: Jennifer See, licensed as a Nursing Home Administrator since 2003, graduated from Youngstown State University with AAS degree in Dietetic Technology and BSAS degree from Youngstown State University in Dietetics. Jennifer is currently registered with American Dietetic Association as a Dietetic Technician Registered and is Certified Dementia Practitioner credentialed as well as CEAL certified.